Re: Staad Report

If you emailed your data file and your question to STAAD tech support, you will get a quicker reply.

Rajendran

Santhosh Kumar Yedidi <sant527(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
I need an help on putting reaction envelop in report of staad for
different sets of load cases separately.

I will explain in more detail.

There are 200 load cases: loadcase 101 to 300
After running the analysis in staad: I have selected load cases 101 to
200 and then I enter report page where i have selected in output -
reaction envelope and I have saved this using load/save option. as
LC_101_200

Again in the staad I have selcted loadcases 201 to 300 and then I
enter report page where i have selected in output - reaction envelope
and I have saved this using load/save option.as LC_201_300

But when I view the report after exporting it it doesnot show both the
sets. It only shows the recent set.

I think staad persons can understand this.

santhosh

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org