Stran-steel

Title: Stran-steel

I am looking at a set of as-builts from the 1950's, and there is a note referring to a Stran-Steel steel studs.  Does anyone have product information for Stran-Steel light gauge steel framing?  I searched Google, but can't find what I need.  This is an existing school in California, so DSA is asking for section properties.  Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,
Lucas Jolly