Re: Floor Plate Load Tables

Are you looking for something like pg 2-145 of the AISC 9th Ed.?  If you don't have it, I can scan and e-mail to you.  LMK.
DT

David Maynard <davemaynard(--nospam--at)vcn.com> wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a load table for floor plate???

David Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org