Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Stran-steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Stran-steel
- From: Robert Kazanjy <rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:24:49 -0800
not much help
best bet? calipers (section properties) & some distructiove testing to determine material properties
I am looking at a set of as-builts from the 1950's, and there is a note referring to a Stran-Steel steel studs. Does anyone have product information for Stran-Steel light gauge steel framing? I searched Google, but can't find what I need. This is an existing school in California, so DSA is asking for section properties. Any help would be appreciated.
- From: Lucas Jolly
- Prev by Subject: Stran-steel
- Next by Subject: Strength of poorly consolidated concrete
- Previous by thread: Stran-steel
- Next by thread: Structural concrete chimney