Re: Structural concrete chimney

Junata:

Also check out this company: Meca Enterprises. http://www.mecaenterprises.com/stackdes.htm. We've used their programs and also used them as consultants to us on some monster flagpoles. (400 feet +).
Note that their program will design to ASME STS-1.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates

At 05:43 AM 1/7/2006, Gary Hodgson & Associates wrote:
Junata,
There was a structural handbook-one of those which
supposedly covered all the topics. I can't remember
the name as it was one I borrowed, but it was edited by
Gaylord and Gaylord.  If you want, contact me privately
and I will try to track it down.
Gary