From: Szuchuan Chang [mailto:szuchuan(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:05 PM
To: SEAOC; Sam Chang
Subject: Hilti Profis Anchor Design Software & Seminar

Hi,

I downloaded the Profis Anchor Version 1.5 from Hilti.  It dose not allow me to start a new design!

Did it happen to you?

If it works for you, is it useful?

Dose it wroth the $150 to their seminar?

 ACI 318 Appendix D is useful but complicated.  Their program seems to be even more complicated.

Thanks

Sam