Re: Wind Exposure

That is pretty much how it is written in 16A as well.  Good luck trying to get
DSA to accept it though.  I designed a day care center at a junior college that
had to go through DSA review.  The architect had aerial photos and everything to
try and justify Exposure B but we still had to use Exp. C.  Of course that was
in the days when there were more restrictions regarding the height of the items
used to justify Exp. B so it may have worked today.

Gary Grinstead, SE
www.structuralstuff.com

Quoting bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com: