From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 1:49 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Re: Wind Exposure

Mark,

Check CBC 1619 and 1619A, Exposure B is definitely allowed, even for OSHPD projects.  I used it many time.

Ed,

The subject case could have been Exposure B, except for the fact that Exposure B (and C) definition clearly refers to "terrain" as opposed to "terrain facing large bodies of water" of Exposure D definition.  Therefore, in the subject case, Exposure D is more in line with the apparent intent of the code.

Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA