Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Follow UP Article- SF Residential High Rise Build. Dept[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Follow UP Article- SF Residential High Rise Build. Dept
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com>
- Date: 09 Jan 2006 14:59:47 -0800
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:57:53 -0800
Here is a link to another story regarding the building dept. questioning the seismic design of two high rise residential buildings in SF if anyone is interested.
Gerard "Jared" Madden, SE, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Folding Plate
- Next by Subject: footing - frost depth
- Previous by thread: Fw: Wind Exposure
- Next by thread: Partially Tapered Column Analysis