Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: AISC Steel Spec Combine forces question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: AISC Steel Spec Combine forces question
- From: Szuchuan Chang <szuchuan(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:39:20 -0800
I am reading the Charles Page's article on MSC Nov. 2005. His got axial compression capacity of 892 kips.
Looking up the same column for LRFD I found the compression capacity is 844 kips. This is a +6% of capacity.
I did not know that the capacities changes was happening to this code change. Is that the case?
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC Steel Spec Combine forces question
- Next by Subject: Another ACAD question--> placing points
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC Steel Spec Combine forces question
- Next by thread: spectral response acceleration definition