Bolt force in round column

I have a large diameter round column with bolts at about 6 inches on center around the perimeter of the base.  I know the axial load and the bending moment.  The bending moment is large.  The virtual eccentricity is larger than the column diameter so I know I have tension in some of the bolts.  Can someone direct me to a reference, or give me a formula, to calculate the maximum tension in the individual bolts?

Thanks.

Rich