Re: Local Axes-Risa 3D

Thanks Gary, but that is what I have done. That is why I posted the question. Can't figure out why it won't show the local axes.
Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Grinstead" <garyg(--nospam--at)structuralstuff.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Local Axes-Risa 3D

Go to Plot Options
Click on the Plates tab
Under Wireframe labelling, select "local axes"
It has to be wireframe; if you show the plates as filled or rendered the axes
will not show.

Gary Grinstead
www.structuralstuff.com

Quoting Joe Grill <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>:

Has anyone using Risa 3D been having problems displaying the plate local
axes? I have done this before, but not for about a year now, but I didn't
have any problems then.  Can't figure out why.

Thanks,

Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.