Re: Desktop Search

James:

A few months ago I did have this program on my machine. I will have to search the Listservers archives, but I seem to remember some sort of warning to take the search engine off of the machine because of security problems.

I haven't got answers to your questions as I just wanted to add another tool to my engineering production utilities.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, ca