Re: Desktop Search

James,

Cause there was talk that Google's desktop search "phoned home to mama"
with some aggregate "data mining" type stuff that they could then use for
advertising type stuff.  I remember the concern, but don't really remember
what ended up happening over all...the hub-bub kind of died down.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI (who does NOT use Google desktop search)