Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Cold Weather[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Cold Weather
- From: "John L. Smart" <smartj(--nospam--at)smartengineers.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:54:48 -0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "John L. Smart" <smartj(--nospam--at)smartengineers.com>
Everyone knows that you have to have you footings below the frostline, but do I need to have a French drain below the frostline? I’ve got an invert elevation problem.
John L. Smart, PE
Lindsey & Ritter, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Coefficient of Friction between Boulders
- Next by Subject: Cold Weather
- Previous by thread: Re: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum
- Next by thread: Cold Weather