-----Original Message-----

From:  Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Subj:  Re: Macintel [was Microsoft Word format screw-up---Help!]
Date:  Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:04 pm
Size:  1K
To:  <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

On Jan 10, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Scott E. Maxwell wrote:

> OK, now I am resisting the urge to go out and get a MacBook Pro.
I don't think I'd want to be first in line, but it's coming. If you're
just wanting to run Office, I've found that it's already
cross--platform. Anything you do in Windoze boots transparently in the
Mac version. I'm told you might have to tweak VBA macros, but generally
they run fine.
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com       | this distance"   (last words of Gen.
____________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw