Re: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

Jeremy:

We regularly monitor this site and sometimes respond.  There are about twenty plus engineering forums that have some interesting topics.  At least one forum is was started by a member of the listserver.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers
shingle springs, ca