RE: plywood diaphragm restrained fdn wall

Good, Bill.

I've had the unfortunate experience to have specifically told a concrete contractor when he could strip the forms and when he could backfill against the retaining wall, this with the owner and the general contractor in attendance and then providing a memo to the file at my office.   The concrete contractor stripped the forms the next day and backfilled the day after.  This was on a HP building in Palo Alto.

I don't remember the outcome of the litigation.

Just a quick question:  How many final reports from the geotech for doing the field excavation inspecting of a pier footing  and from the special inspectors for the rebar and concrete pour do you get on the monopole foundations?

Neil