Re: Desktop Search

Ya, but those search applications are generally also potentially designed
to search the web AND your hard drive (I believe).  If so, and you want
that feature (i.e. can also search the web), then causing your firewall to
block access to the web for "phoning home to mama" would also block the
web searching ability and vis-versa.  I could be recalling wrong.

Scott
Adrian, MI