To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day (with apologies to Bill O'Reilly)

Yeah, but where is the fun in that! ;-)  Why be a "comformest" when one
can "rabble rouse"?!? <grin.

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Daryl Richardson wrote:

Bill,

        Considering it's just one light standard (as I understand your
original post) isn't the cheapest solution to just put the bars into the
foundation and be done with it??

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson