RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

Jim I had the same Experience… I have not been back since either…

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:16 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

Jeremy,

One nice feature is that you can be notified by email only when selected topics of interest are posted to existing threads.  It saves getting all these email every day - that is assuming you are in email mode.

I'm not a big fan of the anonymous nature of eng-tips, though.  I like knowing who I am communicating with, but that's just me.  I tried to reach out to someone directly once through a thread and they cancelled me.  No explanation, no response to my follow-up emails to customer service.  That was the end of it and I've followed this service ever since.

Jim Wilson

Stroudsburg, PA

Gary Hodgson & Associates <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca> wrote:

Too great a volume! But also no off-topic discussion.
Gary

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org