From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AWS D1.1 v. ASME IX - WPS and PQR

Yeah, another great advice...

I once tried that way to find ASTMs, and searched all libraries in the Greater LA area.  A library 45 miles away had one set dated 1971.  The local university had a set which was only a couple years fresher.  These antiquities were for use only inside the library.

So, I gave up the idea, bit the bullet and bought one for my private use...

Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA