From: sea
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

http://www.Eng-Tips.com
organizes subject material which allows you to focus only on your interests.
It is a useful tool for searches of specific subjects...a wealth of information
is available.
Threads (specific subjects) can be marked for instant email notification thereby
weeding out Off-Topic nonsense.
Member deletion should only occur with unacceptable useage like private
email-requests or advertising but
You can contact agreeable members directly by clicking their handle.
The purpose of the forum though is for all members to see dialog and benefit
from it.