RE: Concrete Fire protection

Just wanted to send a quick return receipt of my own for the wonderful
return receipt you sent to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:42 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Concrete Fire protection

Return Receipt

   Your       RE: Concrete Fire protection

   document:

   was        Tom Hunt/AV/FD/FluorCorp

   received

   by:

   at:        01/12/2006 11:41:51 PST

-----------------------------
dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in
reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.  Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect
the views of the company.