RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

You forgot “rinse and repeat.”

(Oh, and putting the “smiley” on it sure makes it all better!)

I have done the following things on this list:

1- Asked some extremely elementary questions and answered them for others
2- Asked some tough questions and answered some for others where I was capable
3- Told Some Jokes, attempt humor, make an ass of myself, and put my foot in my mouth, ranted, gotten into arguments with right wing clone jackasses :-)
4- Learned a ton of stuff, technical and business wise.