Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:34:51 -0600
I thought that every time we try to be “non-dry,” and “non-engineering-only,” the “dry, engineering-only” types have such a hissy-fit that mass “uns*bscribes” begin to occur!
From: S. Gordin
Eng-tips is a good forum, and I got a lot of great information on it. However, exactly because of it relatively "dry", engineering-only format, it is nowhere close to the quality of interaction of this List. I guess, this is why many people keep coming back even after slamming the door, "making ass of" themselves, and being annoying - or even insulting - to others.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum
- Next by Subject: RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum
- Previous by thread: RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum
- Next by thread: Re: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum