RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

But…but…but…

I thought that every time we try to be “non-dry,” and “non-engineering-only,” the “dry, engineering-only” types have such a hissy-fit that mass “uns*bscribes” begin to occur!

From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum

Eng-tips is a good forum, and I got a lot of great information on it.  However, exactly because of it relatively "dry", engineering-only format, it is nowhere close to the quality of interaction of this List.  I guess, this is why many people keep coming back even after slamming the door, "making ass of" themselves, and being annoying - or even insulting - to others.