Return Receipts

Keith,

Both Ed Haninger and myself recently upgraded to a new version of Lotus Notes (our e-mail system) at Fluor and this may have something to do with the "return receipt" notices.  We have contacted our IT group who are trying to find out why this is happening.  This only occurs with SEAINT list e-mail and with only some of the list messages.

I know other people have had this same problem in the past.  Any suggestions?

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Keith Pabst" <kpabst(--nospam--at)HA-PA.com>
01/12/2006 12:19 PM
Please respond to seaint