RE: Ever Wished You Worked in Hawaii

If you are REALLY interested in working Hawaii, Maui had a posting for a
"city civil engineer" a little while ago.  I don't know if there are still
looking but you could check.  But, Eric is right...be prepared living
"poor" as the cost of living is just a tad on the high side.

And no, I was not really interested in the job but was curious...I like
much too much the nice cold, dreary weather of Michigan.  I love four
seasons, so I don't plan on moving any place too sunny and cheerful any
time soon.  :-)

Scott
Adrian, MI