Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Equipment support design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Equipment support design
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:51:46 -0800
I appreciate your input on this:
My understating is that when an equipment is installed (about W=4,000 lbs) at the roof of a building, the CBC 2001 1632.2 would apply BOTH to the "attachment of the equipment" and "Supporting Frame."
The beam that is supporting the unit has to be designed for the compression/tension reactions due to Fp of the unit.
Casey K. Hemmatyar, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Equipment OSHPD Compliance
- Next by Subject: RE: Equipment support design
- Previous by thread: RE: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum - USE MESSAGE RULES
- Next by thread: RE: Equipment support design