Re: Return Receipts

Tom, Ed, All,

If you subscribe in digest mode, you can still send
messages to the list.  You can read messages
immediately as they are posted without having to wait
for the digests by using a link to the archive like
the following:

http://www.euken.net/group/seaint/mailarchive/2006a/date.html

This brings up the archive up full-screen and is
updated "real time".  No delete button, no stuffed
inbox or list messages mixed in with other mail, and
no sending return receipts to the list.

On the other hand, sometimes the digest doesn't get
updated (only about 5% of the time), but it seems to
have worked the past few months it seems to work and
so it is now my favorite way to read the list.

My $0.02
MJ