Re: Return Receipts

Scott,

Thanks, this seem very possible in that when someone else has their return receipt turned on what you are seeing is our server's automatic confirmation being sent back.  I will check with our IT people and see if it is possible to turn off receipt confirmation for a particular e-mail address.  If so, then this might very well solve the problem.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

P.S.  Kieth, no offense taken.  I hate these return receipts as much as anyone else.

Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
01/12/2006 03:01 PM
Please respond to seaint