Re: Kuwait Design Practices

Hello Jake,
Reply for your querries.
1. As per the local standards only Kuwaity engineers can start consultancy office. License will be issued to such firms.
2. The design stndards are American and British standards.
3. I am working in a medium sized company and name of our firm is Alhabshi consultants office. Our Kuwaiti boss is a B.S. in engineering degree holder from US and he got his masters from UK.
We are quite active in local as well as international markets. We are working with few American comapnies in Kuwait and we would like to pursue opportunities of association with your firm.
regards
Ashraf