Knee Brace Literature

I’m working on a two-story steel office building and I’m investigating moment frames vs. knee bracing on our wind frames.  We have plenty of ceiling space so we believe knee braces may be a good alternative to moment connections.  I intuitively understand how knee bracing works, but I want to know if there are any nuances that might be overlooked.  I’ve checked in some of our steel books around the office and can’t find anything that discusses knee bracing (just x and k bracing).  Does anyone know of a good resource for info about knee brace design and/or theory?

Thanks,

Jeremy White