From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 5:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Savvy Billing Practices

I know an engineer who designed a small addition to a private school and in turn was not charged tuition for the year for his child.

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA

"Mark E. Deardorff" <mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com> wrote:
I knew an architect that used to trade services for a piece of the pie. But typically he only contributed his profit and overhead. He needed to maintain a cash flow to cover labor costs.

Mark E. Deardorff, Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong
San Diego, CA