From: Jeremy White [mailto:jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 2:03 PM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Savvy Billing Practices

Mark,

It seems architects have more opportunity for this type of thing since they are generally the prime on the project and they have direct contact with the client.  SE’s can’t really barter with architects (or can they?).  Did this architect end up making out pretty well financially or did it just make his life too complicated?

Jeremy