Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
A Frame Cabin[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: A Frame Cabin
- From: "Tim Rudolph, PE" <pinyonengineering(--nospam--at)direcway.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:09:26 -0800
I am working on a remodel and addition of a 1959 A frame cabin in Mammoth lakes (read 230 psf snow load and the snow load will ground connect the roof so minimal or no roof slope reduction) For the addition I will have to analyze the seismic performance of the old cabin.
Any tips on this analysis or reference material for design of the A- Frame cabin.
How should I look at the steep slope walls/roof structure for the seismic forces?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Foundation Setback
- Next by Subject: French and Indian War was Re: Historic Building in Calgary, Canada
- Previous by thread: RE: Savvy Billing Practices
- Next by thread: Attaching ceiling to bottom of LVL Microlam Ceiling Joists?