Re: Attaching ceiling to bottom of LVL Microlam Ceiling Joists?

Dennis-
See ESR-1254 (Louisianna Pacific), ESR-1387 (Trus-joist) and ER-5598 (Pacific Woodtech) reports on  www.iccsafe.org website. Although they state spacing limitations on nails in withdrawal, the load is basically the same as sawn lumber for nails, screw and bolts installed parallel to the glue lines.
HTH,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA