Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PBS documentary on disaster resistant homes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PBS documentary on disaster resistant homes
- From: AWC Info <AWCInfo(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:19:34 -0500
Director, Technical Media
AF&PA/American Wood Council
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
The American Wood Council (AWC) is the wood products division of the American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA). AWC develops internationally recognized standards for wood design and construction. Its efforts with building codes and standards, engineering and research, and technology transfer ensure proper application for engineered and traditional wood products.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Paving on grade
- Next by Subject: Re: PCA Column by pacstrructurepoint / any other alternatives
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel Design Sanity Check
- Next by thread: stainless steel tie rod bracing