Re: stainless steel tie rod bracing

http://www.mcmaster.com/

search for stainless turnbuckles, not load rated so I'm not sure how you'd work that into your design

Is the west coat requirement a sticking point?

otherwise

http://bosunsupplies.com/Rigging_Turnbuckles.cfm

here's another but only up to 3/8"

cheers
Bob

On 1/17/06, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:
I have a project where the architects wants some of the tie rod bracing,
turnbuckles, clevis,etc. to be made of stainless steel.  Does anyone
have a name/website for an outfit on the west coast that
manufacturers/carry this type of product?

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org