From: Deardorff, Mark [mailto:mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:43 AM
To: SEA Listserver
Subject: Virus

Somehow my email address was picked from this list. I have been receiving emails from the name “arfath.” These emails contain viruses. Norton Antivirus picked these up with no problems. I have probably received 15 such messages over the past three days.

Has anyone else received any of these?

Mark E. Deardorff, Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong
San Diego, CA