Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Knee Brace Literature[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Knee Brace Literature
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:17:51 -0500
You can have knee braces in both directions, so in that case you could 3-D the thing.
I don’t get the bit about the “space frame model.” It is more than likely that a knee-brace joint will occur in a 2D (plane) frame.
Thanks for the tips. Currently I have the building modeled in RAM Structural. This should give similar results as a space frame model (using special software?), correct?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Knee Brace Literature
- Next by Subject: Re: Knee Brace Literature
- Previous by thread: RE: Knee Brace Literature
- Next by thread: Re: Knee Brace Literature