From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:42
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Dynamic Analysis Sofware

List,

I design cold-formed storage racks for a couple of customers and have
recently considered purchasing software to do dynamic analysis of these
rack structures.

I have no idea what's available or what would be appropriate for my
needs but I do know that I don't want to have to spend several thousand
dollars.

Does anybody have any suggestions for programs in the $1000 or less
range?

thanks,
Gary