RE: Virus

Title: Virus

I am receiving them also but I thought someone was just targeting me…

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon [mailto:sharon(--nospam--at)arconengineers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:09 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Virus

I have received less than 10.

Sharon Robertson, P.E.

Arcon Engineers

sharon(--nospam--at)arconengineers.com

Tel: 858-503-7854

Fax: 858-503-7858

From: Deardorff, Mark [mailto:mdeardorff(--nospam--at)burkett-wong.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:43 AM
To: SEA Listserver
Subject: Virus

Somehow my email address was picked from this list. I have been receiving emails from the name “arfath.” These emails contain viruses. Norton Antivirus picked these up with no problems. I have probably received 15 such messages over the past three days.

Has anyone else received any of these?

Mark E. Deardorff, Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong
San Diego, CA