French and Indian War was Re: Historic Building in Calgary, Canada

Kevin Below wrote:
Message
columns.  I don't know the age of the building, but it's in the old part of town.  I think it was built after Wolfe bombarded the city and reduced a lot of it to rubble in 1759. (tongue in cheek.  Actually, it is probably younger than your building.)

The above message reminded me that there is a series on PBS on the French and Indian War. It aired last night (2 hours) and then the last two hours will play next week.  I taped it but haven't watched it yet.