Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Idle Question...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Idle Question...
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:01:55 -0600
Anyone here ever done, or thought about doing, a Doctorate while still gainfully employed?
Seems like it’d be awfully hard to do, but I’d like some hard facts.
(FWIW, I did a Master’s under these conditions, and it WAS tough…)
Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC Table 2306.4.5 - Gypsum sheathing
- Next by Subject: RE: Idle Question...
- Previous by thread: Post Construction Issue
- Next by thread: RE: Idle Question...