Re: Quick HP question

In my experience w/ the 15C...............

the C showing up on the display can be an indicator of the unit being dropped (me, I did that)

To get rid of the C, remove batteries & short across battery terminals with a bent paper clip just briefly ~1 sec

cheers

On 1/19/06, Michel Blangy <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com> wrote:
> ...clear flag 8 (keystroke sequence g>CF>8).

I knew that...it hasn't happened to me in quite a few years though, so I forgot.

I have been using my 15C since high school.. approximately 17 years now. I have dropped that thing so many times. The feel of the buttons gets better with each year.

I purchased a 33S for the P.E., after which, I dumped it off on a fellow employee and snatched back my precious.

Michel