RE: Idle Question...

I did that. (Unfortunately, saying I've done that, while more correct, just doesn't sound right.) Why do you ask?

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Idle Question...
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:01:55 -0600

Anyone here ever done, or thought about doing, a Doctorate while still
gainfully employed?

Seems like it'd be awfully hard to do, but I'd like some hard facts.

(FWIW, I did a Master's under these conditions, and it WAS tough...)

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com

WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I  Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177    F: 832-467-2178
http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com

*********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*********
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or
organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any printing, saving, reviewing, disseminating, or copying
of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained
herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from
your system.