From: Nels Roselund [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 11:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: stainless steel tie rod bracing

I've use Neolube anti-seizing compound on nitronic 60 alloy nuts for 316
stainless steel assemblies that needed to be turned under load.  I've been
told that either Neolube alone or nitronic 60 nuts without anti-seizing
compound are effective in reducing the probability of galling.  The
combination worked fine.

Nels Roselund, SE
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net