From: Ben Yousefi [mailto:Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)SMGOV.NET]
Sent
:
Friday, January 20, 2006 9:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Structural Engineering Hall of Fame

Here are a few people I greatly admire:

Egor Popov:                Eccentric Braced Frame

Subhash Goel:             Special concentric Braced Frame, Special Moment Truss

Michael Engelhardt:   For recognizing the inherent deficiencies of the Pre Northridge Moment connections and extensive research subsequent to that

S.K. Ghosh:                The all around concrete and building code guru

Farzad Naeim:             “Seismic Design Handbook” and extensive analytical research

Ben Yousefi, SE

Santa Monica, CA