RE: Quick HP question

>>> seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com 1/20/2006 10:53 AM >>>
I think I paid about $80 for mine back in 84.  I just checked Ebay.
The
price range on this calculator is $100-300.  I thought electronics
were
supposed to get cheaper?

HP (now HPQ) has stopped producing I5Cs; similar looking financial
calcualators are still available in the market. I guess these are now
collectible items, still functional, robust, and overall great.

I hope mine lasts another 20 years, and maybe 2-3
battery sets.

Rich

  _____